2008年7月29日星期二

July.29 Tuesday

WoW...
It's sooooo amazing about"KungFu Panda".I love it!
Paul did a good job,really outstanding,though he couldn't do any Kongfu before he became the Dragon Warer.He just dreamed of it!Then the Master taught him Kongfu and he beat Tailang personally finally. Anyway,although Tailang was not a good,kind role in this cartoon movie,he was really awesome indeed.Lots of unbelieveable things done by him just like killing thousands of soldiers in order to break prison and succeeded in the end surprised and shocked me!A great but bad man!
Well,in the movie,Paul said to Tailang:"I'm not a big,fat panda.I'm the big,fat panda."At first I didn't catch the words because I'm reading the Chinese translation while the movie was on.However,when I replied the movie,I did it!I think this sentence was really good.Yeah.Maybe you aren't very great but you are the only one in the world just because you are you!Nobody can take place of you.So do what you should do and believe you can do that.It's believed you will be excellent finally.It's the truth.

1 条评论:

Random Irregular 说...

Jack Black is in KungFu Panda. He is sooo funny! I really want to wacth this movie, and there is another one with Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee. It's a KungFu one too, with KungFu girls as well!