2008年7月26日星期六

July.26 Saturday


Today when I was window shopping in a small gift shop,I saw a foreigner with a Chinese boy.This reminded me of Ambroise and Sun,my classmate.I don't know what they are doing now in Lyon.I'm sure they have a good time these days.Okay,this foreigner I saw,I guess he is a Frenchman too because of the color of his hair,like Ambroise's.But I am not sure.This foreigner is as the same age as me,because he is the chicken,born in 1993.Hmm....Well...He decided to buy a souvenir as a gift.It's a statue of chicken,very beautiful.As soon as I wanted to talk something with him,the bus I was waiting was coming!!!What a pity..
Sun,how are you now?I really envy you in deed.I'd like to visit France sometime in the furture because my ambition is to be a fashion designer!Well,I wish my ambition will come ture..Best wishes for myself.

2 条评论:

Random Irregular 说...

I LOVE CHICKENS! *bawk, bawk*

Good to see you are updating regularly now. Unlike me.

の--sWeεΤ Sんǐйě sωeΕT 说...

Vivian.I'm used to writing down something everyday in not only Chinese,but also English now.^-^