2008年7月27日星期日

July.27 Saturday


Tommorrow we are asked to go to school to hand in part of our holiday homework~My Godness..Therefore,I was doing my homework all day.Well,so much homework,just like hills!!I wonder why Chinese students should do so much homework.Well,Ms Yang asked us to read "The Catcher in the Rye".I bought it and read first two chapters but unfortuneatly,I can't understand exactly and lost my interest.It is said it's a very good book and very famous in western countries.Maybe..But I really don't like its style and can't understand what the writer wanted to tell us.It is probably because I haven't read up it!All right,the vacation lasts 2 months.I must finish reading it!It's my duty!Next time,I will ask Ms. Yang to lend some books written by Agatha Christie to me.I really like them.They are very very exciting and amazing.
Today,I asked Wu Jiaqi about the result of our school in High School Admission Exam.She said they did a good job and most of them bacame a member of good high schools.Aha..Congratulations.And next year,it will be my turn!I should try my best to study hard.I will go into an excellent high school,won't I?

4 条评论:

Random Irregular 说...

Use sparknotes.com to understand the book, or some other book note sites.
Oo, I want to read that book. I've got it on hold at my library. There is a review on it on 'For Freaks by Freaks'. You can view that blog from my user profile.
My frien and I say hi. We are at school now, while you are enjoying your vacation, (I think.)

の--sWeεΤ Sんǐйě sωeΕT 说...

You are at school?Strange.Why?Has your vacation already finished?Well.Our vacation lasts 2 months.Maybe it's quite different from yours.

Random Irregular 说...

Ooo, well, we are in the SOuthern Hemisphere. It is winter now. We had our winter vacation, which finished 2-3 weeks ago.

の--sWeεΤ Sんǐйě sωeΕT 说...

Aha..Sorry.I forgot you're Australian.Hmm..It's in winter.Well,is it snowy?It seldom snows in Shanghai!