2008年7月25日星期五

July.25 Friday

After thinking,I decided to move my home(on Internet),cuz Vivian didn't know how to comment,either did other foreign friends.Okay,this website may be more convenient for them and I!
Today is Friday.Well,we are asked to go to school next Monday to hand in part of our homework!My god!So much homework I should finish,Chinese,English,Maths,Physics and Chemistry!!!!I have just finished a little of them...My god,who can help me?!
All right,there are three popular,new films on these days,,and .I'd like to see but I have no time.I'm sooooo busy.I should finish half of my homework,organize the group activities because I'm the leader and we didn't hold any activities.However,I'm looking forward to the opening ceremony of Olympics.Aha,it's coming soon.Zhang Yimou,the director of the opening ceremony,said it would be more wonderful than it of Sidney Olympics.Hmm...I'm dying of it!

3 条评论:

Random Irregular 说...

Hello.
Keep up the great work with your blog, ok. It's awesome.

cHinny 说...

WOW! so you're a freshman and you're already taking physics and chemistry?
Makes me feel like American kids are stupid haha...
I have to admit thought your english is pretty good.. I tried learning Spanish, but that did not really turn out too good...

keep up the good work!

の--sWeεΤ Sんǐйě sωeΕT 说...

Hmmm..I'm going into Grade 9.We have already learnt physics for 1 year but we haven't taken chemistry.However,our teacher asked us to preview it...LoL
In my opinion,American kids don't study a lot when they are young,but they have a lot of amazing experiences.It's different from us because Chinese parents are focus on children's education more.