2008年7月28日星期一

July.28 Monday

Today,I was soooooooooo excited cuz Amber received my snail mail!!Aha..It took almost a month!!! However,she said my letter was wet.I don't know why.Aeyoung told me that when she received two letters from her penpals,the letters were wet too.Strange!I wonder WHY!!Anyway,I'm still very happy.I sent letters to Adrichan,Soala and Aeyoung a few days ago.I hope they will get the letter soon. o(∩_∩)o

and "Kung Fu Panda" have been on for a few days but I have no chances to see it.What a pity!

2 条评论:

Random Irregular 说...

Snail mail? Oo, I love snail mail. Sometimes my best friend and I exchange letters, even though we see each other at school every day. I love the happiness you feel when you see a letter from a friend. The feeling is just...awesome:)

の--sWeεΤ Sんǐйě sωeΕT 说...

Aha..We usually exchange the cards at Christmas or other festivals.Hmm..Exchanging snail mail with friends sounds exciting...Sometimes I do that too because I want to tell my classmates sth. but I don't know how to talk to him/her.Using snail mail may be a better way.