2008年8月19日星期二

Aug.19 Tuesday

There was no doubt that China did a really excellent and awesome job during 2008 Beijing Games of Olympiad though it hasn't been finished yet.All the athletes tried their best to get the medals those not only are the honors of athletes' but also belong to their motherland, one of the greatest countries-China!

However, some of the athletes made some mistakes those are even too serious for athletes to get gold medals such as Cheng Fei and Du Li,they are also the heroes of ours because all of them had tried winning. It’s believed, completely acknowledged, 'Failure is the gate to the success.' I hope they will practice more and have more confidence in order to get gold medals in next London Olympics.

The worst and the most unfortuneately of all,Liu Xiang didn't finish his match yesterday because of his hurt.I was very sad when I saw him leave the national stadium,The Nest. I know he had done a lot to prepare Beijing Olympic in order to get a gold medal again,but he was really not a lucky man.Anyway,Liu,COME ON!All Chinese were, are and will always be for u.

BTW:I added a Cbox on the bottom left of my blog today but I don't know how to move it to the most perfect place I want..Who knows?

2 条评论:

santra navas 说...

can u tell me how do u put the voting thing on your blog...pls

の--sWeεΤ Sんǐйě sωeΕT 说...

Get in Layout..Creat a poll..Then,do u know?