2008年8月7日星期四

Aug.7 Thursday

Aha....Olympics will begin in no time!!!I'm so excited.It's the frist time for China to hold Olympic Games..Ahaha....All the Chinese are looking forward to it,I bet! This time,the opening ceremony is directed by Zhang Yimou,a famous,international and great Chinese director.I'm sure it will be very very wonderful.However,I watched news a few days ago.It said Korea leak the secret opening ceremony process.Oh...it's bad.All the people who know about the opening ceremony should keep silent!

Sun went back Shanghai on Aug.3.He gave me a box of chocolate as present.Hmmm..It looks nice.I think it will be very delicious but I'm not willing to have it now.It looks toooooooo nice!!!I hope I will visit France sometime in the future and take plenty of the boxes of chocolate back..A great dream!

3 条评论:

Irregular Kiki 说...

Ooooooooh yummy chocolate! Yes I can't wait for the Olympics either!

の--sWeεΤ Sんǐйě sωeΕT 说...

HMM...It must be very wonderful,right?

Random Irregular 说...

CHOCOLATE! YUM!
The Ceremony was superb. You must be very proud of China :)