2008年8月25日星期一

Aug.25 Monday-Olympic finished,new term starts

The Olympic Closing was finished yesterday...WoW...It was great,wasn't it?I really like an 8-min London show.It was simply but wondeful.I saw David Beckham.He is popular in China I'm one of his fans cuz his number is 7 in team in Britain before (I don't know whether his number is still 7 now) and my school number is 7 too.Haha :P ...Hmm...I was looking forward to Beijing Olympic in late July but now I'm looking forward to 2012 London Olympic..I think It must be very awesome too.Do u think so?

Well,as soon as the Olympic finished,the new term will start soon.We have only 1 week left.. @_@..Hmm..I'll get into Grade 9,very important to me..I'm sure I'll be faced with hill-like homework and drawning in them..Terrible!!!I hope it won't become true..

4 条评论:

Irregular Kiki 说...

Hi SSS, how are you?

の--sWeεΤ Sんǐйě sωeΕT 说...

Hi...Kiki..I'm nice and the new term will start in no time..
SSS..hmmm.it's a funny nickname but I like it!!Thanx..

Irregular Kiki 说...

hehe, it can also stand for the band 'Sneaky Sound System'.
In this case, it stands for 'Sweety Shines Sweet'.
But if you want I can call you Joyce,

の--sWeεΤ Sんǐйě sωeΕT 说...

Sneaky Sound System???I didn't know it before...Well,it doesn't matter...SSS..hmm,it's still funny..
Kiki,you have a cat? How old is he? Hmm..I'd like to keep one cat or dog,even a mouse..but my mother doesn't allow me to do that..@_@