2008年9月11日星期四

Sept.11 Thursday-a day with cold and fever

Yesterday,a really terrible day.I had a cold and fever......unwell..I felt like sleeping all the time. Even,I had a nap instead of having my lunch..OMG.My fat deskmate ate my lunch as well as finishing his.

Then,I went to home early and got on bed as soon as arriving home..I felt too weak to do anything.The worst,I also had some homework to do.In that case,I had to get up sometime to do that though I really didn't want to do that.However,luckily,I finished a part of it the day before yesterday.

Anyway,I'm much better today.To my surprise,I got the snail mail from Aeyoung!!WoW..Yeal!!It's wonderful...Hmm..And,we'll have a holiday soon.I'm looking forward to it and at that time,I'll have time to have a good rest..

COME ON!Jiayou


2 条评论:

匿名 说...

Hi Joyce,
Sorry to hear you were sick.
OMG I had such a good day today! I HELD A CHICKEN!!!!! IT WAS SO CUTE still a little baby. I think it's a rooster, cuuuuuute. I LOVE CHICKENS SOOOOO MUCH.
I sacrificed my ice cream while everyone else was eating it at my uncle's house, 'cause I was holding the little chicken. That's why I'm eating iceream now.
Let's hope I'm allowed to get chickens!

の--sWeεΤ Sんǐйě sωeΕT 说...

WoW....Chicken..Cute.
Chicken are always cute like little ball..
I hope u're allowed to get chickens..Jejeje
BTW,Kiki,how's R.I recently? I haven't got her email for some time.